Ryan Greenspan and OpenSponsorship Make A Great Team.
We, like you, are big fans of Ryan. You may be a fan of his amazing paintballing skills, or his informational blogs; we are fans thanks to the great content he creates for many of the brands that work with our platform OpenSponsorship.com.
In today’s influencer marketing craze, brands are always searching for influential individuals to align their brand with; individuals who can create great content, who have a loyal and trusting following, and influencers who are reliable and will deliver on time and be easy to work with. Luckily, Ryan ticks all those boxes.
For OpenSponsorship, Ryan has become an invaluable athlete influencer, and we are super proud of the great partnerships he has created using our platform! Ryan invariably gets FIVE_STAR glowing reviews from the brands he works with, and often they choose to use his content in their own paid social media ads.
Ryan is an athlete, a father, a husband, a friend, and has many interests. His brand partnerships reflect these interests. He has partnered with numerous brands on our platform such as a grooming brand Every Man Jack, baby brand Dyper, skincare brand Lumin Skin, clothing brand Hammer Made and many more!
Every Man Jack, the popular men’s grooming brand can be quoted on our platform saying Ryan is “Funny, creative, timely, professional, above and beyond and smart.”
For a platform like OpenSponsorship consistency and reliability is key, and Ryan has shown this repeatedly over-delivering for his brand partners. For other athlete influencers out there who want to learn how to become a great brand ambassador like Ryan, we suggest:
- Post quality content on several different social media platforms. Ryan, for example, is active on Instagram and YouTube, two of the most popular platform choices for brands.
- Bring variety to your content. Include pictures of your family, personal life, sporting life, workouts and anything else that shows your full personality.
- Be active in engaging with brands. Ryan, is very active pitching himself to brands on OpenSponsorship, which helps him to win more deals.
For brands out there, here are three ways to make the most out of a partnership with an athlete influencer like Ryan:
- Tell the athlete/influencer the highlights of your product’s key messaging and let them come up with the best creative to reflect this in a way that will be engaging and will connect to their followers
- Stick to the platform that you know works best for you, e.g. even though Ryan has more followers on Instagram, if you know that video content on YouTube works best for you than ask him to create content and post there for you.
- Save some budget to boost the content on social media. For the brand Dyper, Ryan’s content was able to deliver a significant increase in ROI.
By: OS Blogger (Jesse)